Webcertain offers a range of link building services in over 36 languages
Link Strategy Audit
- An in-depth analysis of up to five competitors in each target language to analyse their back links and identify potential sources of good quality links.
- Recommendations for next link building steps
- Submission of website to relevant local language directories using relevant and varied anchor text
- All submissions will only be made by native speakers of the target language
- Submissions will only be made to quality directories that have been thoroughly researched and are regularly vetted.
Backlink & Anchortext Analysis
- Analysis of up to 1,000 backlinks and related anchortext. Identification of anchortext issues and recommended improvements.
- Approaching relevant, quality websites to generate valuable links to your website.
- Link sources will usually include niche specific portals, do-follow blogs and informational sites.
- Approaches are made in the local language, by native speakers.
- Approaching webmasters in the local language to request modification to existing anchor text
- Commenting on 'do-follow blogs', inserting the specified link & anchor text
- Comments are written in the target language by a native speaker and manually posted on the blog. All comments are natural and bring value to the discussion.
- Submission of content to local newswire services, resulting in a successful backlink. The same newswires may be used, however if this is the case, the content submitted will be different.
- There will be a minimum of 10 newslinks submitted.
RSS Feed Submissions
- Submission of your RSS URL to relevant RSS directories to increase links.